|Job Title:||Purchasing Manager|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2017 14:14|
Fantastic opportunity to join a major player in the food industry as they strengthen their Supply Chain team with the introduction of a Purchasing Manager.
Due to continued investment at their manufacturing plant in County Tyrone, the site will expand to cater for new products introductions and an increase in customers.
Typical responsibilities within the role of Purchasing Manager will be to:-
- Manage procurement, stock and materials availability for the company.
- Source suppliers, negotiating favourable terms for the business.
- Identify and achieve cost saving opportunities for the business.
- Ensure suppliers have the capacity to meet order increases.
- Develop the company purchasing strategy for future projects.
- Forecast price trends and their impact on the business.
The successful candidate will:-
- Have gained their purchasing experience ideally within the food industry or a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to build strong working relationships with suppliers.
- Be a key player in the senior management team.
- Have strong commercial skills and be financially aware.
- Be a self-starter.
- Fantastic salary
To apply please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Pension
Area Planning Manager
Maintenance Excellence Manager
£55000 - £65000 per annum + SUPERB PACKAGE
Project Manager - Engineering Capex
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Superb Package
North Wales, Wales
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent