|Job Title:||Purchasing Manager|
|Salary:||£38000 - £45000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2017 08:36|
Due to significant business growth, there is now a fantastic opportunity to join a World Leader in the manufacture of precision engineering components, as Purchasing Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity to change and lead the Purchasing department with full support from the leadership team.
Reporting directly to the Financial Director, responsibilities as Purchasing Manager will be to:
- Drive and implement process improvements across the Purchasing department.
- Ensure that strong relationships are maintained and developed with suppliers which will include travel to Europe and further afield.
- Manage opportunities within the Supply Chain function.
- Be the key link between Production Planning, Engineering and Supplier Quality.
- Have the ability to interpret and manipulate information in order to manage cost savings.
- Manage and develop your team.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in Supply Chain Management within a Manufacturing environment.
- Have a degree or relevant Engineering / Supply Chain Management vocational qualification.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to problem solve, trouble shoot and have excellent organisation skills.
- Be able to communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation and have strong commercial awareness.
- Have experience in MRP / ERP.
- A salary of up to £45,000 dependant on experience.
- Pension scheme.
- 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Early finish on a Friday
- Excellent Career prospects.
To be considered for this amazing vacancy where you will have endless opportunities & unlimited support, then please click 'apply now' to send your CV through to:
Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's