QC LABORATORY MANAGER
|Job Title:||QC LABORATORY MANAGER|
|Contact Name:||Sallyanne Heaton|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2017 09:47|
QC LABORATORY MANAGER
VERY COMPETITIVE SALARY
KEY WORDS: Quality, Chemical, Mechanical, Composite, Chemistry, Manager.
Are you seeking a new managerial challenge within a technical environment?
Are you degree qualified in a chemical or mechanical discipline or similar?
Are you able to offer support and technical advice to lab technicians & scientists?
If this sounds like you, keep reading...
This manufacturing giant is seeking a QC LABORATORY MANAGER to boost their existing Quality department. This role offers the opportunity to manage the day to day laboratory operations to meet requirements and ensure targets & KPIs are met.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Oversee and manage the day to day operations and offer technical advice to scientists and lab technicians.
- Develop and implement lean methodologies and best working practices across the centers.
- Manage & support the department budget in partnership with the Quality Manager.
This role requires the successful QC Lab Manager to:
- Have proven management experience
- Chemical or Mechanical Lab experience, (similar or relevant.)
- Chemistry qualification, ideally degree qualified.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 in working environment or equivalent
In return, this role offers:
- Very competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus stats
- Pension scheme
Interviews are being arranged soon, so donâ€™t miss out on this opportunity and apply today.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum
INTERNAL SALES MANAGER
£30000 - £45000 per annum
Mechanical Engineering Manager
£70000 - £75000 per annum + Superb Package
Production Manager - Process Industry
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
Senior HR Business Partner 12 MTHS FTC
£49000 - £50000 per annum + Associated Benefits