|Job Title:||QSHE Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2018 14:24|
This manufacturing giant is looking to recruit an experienced QSHE Manager to join the team at their Burnley factory.
As QSHE Manager, typical responsibilities will be to:
- Be extremely hands on.
- Stay abreast of Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety legislations.
- Create robust management systems to proactively comply with such legislation.
- Translate the management system into actions required across the plant.
- Be responsible for developing and integrating Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety management systems across all plant personnel.
- Ensure that ALL employees receive suitable Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety training so that they work to company and legislative safety requirements.
Ideally your experience will have been gained working within a manufacturing environment.
The key skills that are needed within this role:
- To have a manufacturing background.
- Proficient knowledge of QSHE legislative requirements
- To have an understanding and experience of working to QSHE standards
- Good understanding of modern lean manufacture technique - 5S, Kaizen, TPM, Structured Problem solving etc.
- Excellent computer skills, particularly PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Be a really hands on EHS professional.
- Train the trainer.
- Ideally qualified to NEBOSH standard.
- Ideally have IEMA First Certificate in Environmental Management.
- Salary up to £40,000
- Private healthcare.
- Life Assurance.
- 25 days holiday plus statutory days.
To apply for this position please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV straight through to:
Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's