|Job Title:||QSHE Manager|
|Location:||Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||Up to £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2019 11:11|
Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Manager
Are you an experienced Quality Manager, with extensive health and safety knowledge looking for a new challenge?
Are you an experience Health and Safety Manger with exceptional exposure to Quality processes in the automotive sector?
Do you have a desire to work with a business that can offer scope for progression, and exciting development opportunities both short and long term?
My client presents a new opportunity to become the Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Manager for their site based in Chelmsford has recently arisen.
As an internationally recognised automotive manufacturer, it's imperative to secure an exceptionally enthusiastic and tenacious Manager who is looking to make their mark in this fast paced, technically challenging environment. The responsibilities of the Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Manager are:
- The ongoing maintenance of QMS ensuring ongoing compliance against ISO9001, ISO14001 and IATF16949 along with the development and integration of health and safety (and environmental) management systems across all plant personnel.
- Translate the H&S management system into actions required across the plant, training and coaching all staff including senior managers on QS&H procedures for site.
- Create SOPs for quality, health and safety across site and all manufacturing processes.
- Promoting continuous improvement activity throughout site
- The management and growth of the existing quality team, identifying training needs and ensuring these are addressed, developing the team and individual's knowledge.
- Managing Warranty returns with customers ensuring deadlines are achieved monthly
- Overseeing supplier quality concerns, monitoring deviations from expectations.
- Overseeing quality tools such as NPI, APQP, PPAP, FMEA, and to deploy 8D to distinguish rout cause
- analysis, and implementing corrective action where necessary
- Work as part of the senior management team, with input in quarterly meetings, budgets and reviews
- Setting Quality, Health and Safety KPI's for site including departmental managers
- Conduct internal and external audits for Quality, Health and Safety
- Responsible and accountable for operating within plant health and safety budget targets.
- Ensure relevant corrective action is taken, as required, for all equipment and operational problems/potential problems to maintain and improve the operation.
- Develop and maintain risk assessment platform across the site.
- Timely accident investigation and reporting to all relevant parties, and Plant Management team highlighting necessary corrective actions.
- Maintain and develop the site accreditation status with external bodies for health and safety activities.
The essential requirements of the Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Manager are:
- NEBOSH/IOSH qualified or equivalent/higher.
- Exceptional understanding of ISO9001, ISO14001 and IATF 16949.
- Those interested must register their interest without delay by clicking apply
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £45000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
£35000 - £40000.00 per annum + benefits
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Pension
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£39000 - £40000 per annum + benefits
IT Product Support Technician
£25000 - £26000 per annum + Car