|Job Title:||Quality Administrator|
|Salary:||£20000 - £27000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||August 24, 2018 11:46|
A very rare and exciting opportunity awaits the most ambitious and self-motivated candidate!
Yes, that's right, a new opportunity with one of our highly sort after clients has recently been rolled out to the UK market and is exclusively with Morgan Ryder Associates.
With exceptional exposure to global markets, an outstanding portfolio of globally recognised brands, it's safe to say the successful candidate will become part of an organisation that can offer future career development, along with security in an exciting time with a growing business.
Are you a graduate looking for your first big opportunity off the back of a food/science and/or other relevant degrees?
Or are you a seasoned Quality Administrator looking to land a position with a secure and growing business?
My client is looking to appoint their next Quality Assurance Administrator on their manufacturing site based in Warrington. Responsibilities include:
- Managing the complaints database in partnership with customer care and QA.
- Replying to customer technical queries (specifications, certificates).
- Delivery of daily reports (quarantine, NCR, complaints).
- Minute writing and communication from operations meetings.
- Raising PO numbers.
- Entering data onto customer portals.
- Ordering laboratory consumables or external testing.
- Generating trend reports for Exec meetings.
The successful candidate will have some or all of the following:
- Experience of working with food or beverages in a Quality position.
- Experience of working in a fast pace environment.
- Degree in Food or Beverages OR 2 years+ experience working a Quality Position in manufacturing.
- Must be compute literate
- Experience in manipulating or interpreting data trends.
Interested? Please click apply with delay
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £36600 per annum
Repro / Originations Operator
£24000 - £28000 per annum + INCLUDING SHIFT ALLOWANCE
LEAN CONTINOUS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER
£50000 - £60000 per annum
PRODUCTION SHIFT MANAGER
Greater Manchester, England
Up to £40000 per annum