|Job Title:||Quality Administrator|
|Salary:||£24000 - £26000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2018 14:08|
An established aerospace manufacturer/supplier is looking to grow an already existing quality team due to recent growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for a quality administrator who is looking to progress their career into a business that can offer scope for progression.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the quality & inspection teams with various duties including FAIR's (First Article Inspection Reports), paperwork checking, filing, scanning of records, certificates, validations, shipping etc.
- Supporting the health & safety function in various areas including record keeping, internal auditing, safety inspections, generating health & safety related documents / Instructions.
- Raising corrective actions where required for quality, health & safety and environmental non-conformities, tracking and closing actions down.
- Liaise with suppliers for corrective action investigations and subsequent actions.
- Support the subcontract buying function by raising orders and resolving queries with suppliers, for customers or internal engineering when required.
As a Quality Administrator your skills will ideally include:
- Knowledge of ISO9001.
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment in a Quality capacity.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Primarily Word, Excel & Outlook) and ERP systems.
- Good organisational skills and ability to communicate effectively within the teams.
- Salary of up to £25,000 DOE
- Hours 8am - 4:30pm (Friday 1pm finish)
- 25 day holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
Interested? Click apply without delay
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's