QUALITY & CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER
|Job Title:||QUALITY & CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Sallyanne Heaton|
|Job Published:||July 28, 2017 15:08|
QUALITY & CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER - FMCG
VERY COMPETITVE dependent upon experience, including Competitive Benefits.
Globally positioned, very well established and operating as one of the largest players within its sector, our client has the enviable reputation as being one of the most dynamic FMCG manufacturers in Europe.
Visionary, customer driven and operating with a strong emphasis on product development and improvement, the company has seen significant investment and growth over the past 5 years, resulting in greater demand and customer expectations.
As part of the growth, the company can now boast a brand-new opportunity to recruit a Quality, Hygiene and Continuous Improvement Manager for one of their most successful sites.
Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The maintenance and development of the quality management and hygiene systems
- In conjunction with the operations management team, developing manufacturing processes and associated quality assurance controls designed to assure right first-time quality performance to customer requirements at the lowest cost.
- Implementing methods for the statistical control of quality where appropriate, ensuring robust sampling programmes and controls are in place.
- Develop and promote quality / continuous improvement programs within organisation, providing Quality based training where necessary.
- Monitor and report customer quality performance and trends to organisation.
- Efficient management of the customer complaints system, ensuring they are effectively addressed and closed in a timely manner, consistent with company 8D system and targets.
- Ensuring the effective identification of root causes and driving the successful implementation of an effective permanent corrective/ preventive action
- Act as the sites' champion for quality improvement and chair formal performance reviews to drive QI throughout the organisation based upon KPI / quality metrics.
The successful Quality, Hygiene & Continuous Improvement Manager will have a strong understanding as to the quality and system demands of the highly demanding Food and FMCG industries and will have a proven record of Change Management using Quality & Lean process improvement techniques.
You will ideally be at Black Belt Level, have strong influencing skills and be able to demonstrate where you have previously implemented modern techniques and tools that improve quality and drive efficiencies.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Quality CI Engineer
£30 - £32000 per annum
Quality CI Engineer
£32 - £32000 per annum
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£58000 - £58100 per annum + Bonus, Free Parking
New Business Development Manager - Labels
Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £45000 per annum
Greater Manchester, England
Up to £36108 per annum