|Job Title:||QUALITY ASSURANCE|
|Salary:||£40000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Jackson|
|Job Published:||June 30, 2017 16:35|
QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
Aerospace is what we do, we are a global, world-class enterprise that provides integrated products and services to the aerospace industry worldwide. We are now looking for a talented and experienced Quality Assurance professional with a strong history of working in the Aerospace industry to join our world class team.
As a Quality Assurance professional, your role will look like this; maintain and administer the business management system, developing standardised working practices and ensuring compliance to regulatory and Certification requirements. Support all regulatory and certification audits as required.
- Develop a user-friendly process based business management system, focused on the AS9100 standard
- Support all Regulatory and Certification audits as required and addressing any areas for improvement identified.
- Support Customer audits as required.
- Management of the document change process, including procedures.
- Coordinate regulatory affairs and monitor regulatory changes affecting the organisation.
- Maintain standard quality responses to Customer Questionnaires.
- Conduct 1st and 2nd party audits
- Have sufficient knowledge as to support FAIR to AS9102.
- Monitor and escalate, where necessary, internal product quality issues.
- Champion company vision and efforts to improvement activities including 5S.
- Be a fantastic team player
- Have a proven and first class background within the aerospace industry
- Knowledge of part 145 is essential
- Understanding of AS9001
- Be customer focused, and react to complaints/concerns quickly
- Ensure compliance to companies Personal Protective Equipment & EH&S polices where designated.
If this role sounds like you, and you have the tenacity and skills to support the Quality Department and provide excellent Quality Assurance Management - we want to hear from you! Click the apply now button to discover the best kept secret in Middlesex!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £35000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Pension
Chief Quality Inspector
£32000 - £36000 per annum + Pension
£32000 - £36000 per annum + Excellent
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - MACHINE TOOLS
£30000 - £40000 per annum + BENEFITS