|Job Title:||Quality Assurance|
|Salary:||Up to £24300.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||September 29, 2020 17:30|
Quality Assurance - Food
£24,500 including shift allowance
Nights only / 4 on 4 off
12 hours shift (6PM - 6AM)
Are you an experienced QA looking for an opportunity that can offer progression, security, and a new challenge?
My client, an established yet growing food manufacturer is looking to add a QA to their night shift team who can hit the ground running and hold the following responsibilities;
- Conduct the relevant compliance checks, complete audits and risk assessments.
- Log, report and investigate customer complaints liaising with shop floor teams.
- Complete laboratory testing (micro, chemical & nutritional) against schedule.
- Audit production paperwork.
- Conduct daily QA checks live in the factory and panels as required, reporting, and investigating any issues and follow up.
- Issue and control factory paperwork.
- To raise concessions and place non confirming product on hold, investigate and report to site management team for decision.
- Raise NCR's against noncompliance, support with investigation.
- Support NPD in factory trials.
- Support the production and operations team with quality, food safety and legality.
The right candidates will possess;
- Experience of a similar position in a food production facility
- Internal Audit Training
- Food Hygiene (Basic) Training
- HACCP Level 2 training
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICES ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US, PLEASE DO SO VIA EMAIL.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Quality and Hygiene Manager
£38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Key Account Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£42000 - £46000 per annum + Excellent!
Multi Skilled Engineer - Electrical bias
Wigan, Greater Manchester
Up to £52000.00 per annum
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits