Quality Assurance and Complaints Co-Ordinator
|Job Title:||Quality Assurance and Complaints Co-Ordinator|
|Salary:||£26000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2017 17:11|
QUALITY ASSURANCE AND COMPLAINTS CO-ORDINATOR
I have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Quality Assurance and Complaints Co-Ordinator to join this fantastic Multinational manufacturing company.
This is a team leader position and plays a vital part in the manufacturing function.
Typical responsibilities within the role of QA & Complaints Co-Ordinator will be to:
- Attend daily meetings to discuss issues, progress and new projects.
- Manage processes that check and release incoming components and finished goods.
- Be responsible for all consumer and customer complaints.
- Analyse the complaints database and escalate your findings to the relevant department highlighting issues and drawing conclusions from your data.
- Be involved in new project set-up.
This is a crucial role for the business, the successful candidate will:
- Have gained their experience working within a QA / Manufacturing background.
- Be a strong communicator who is highly organised.
- Have excellent excel skills.
- Have team leader experience.
- Be highly analytical and methodical.
- A salary of up to £30,000.
- Pension, Health Care.
- 25 days Holiday.
- Subsidised canteen.
- Parking / Gym facilities.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV through to:
Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Warehouse and Transport Manager
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent
Planning and Logistics Manager
£45000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent
Health, Safety and Environmental Manager
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - 3 SHIFT
Up to £36500 per annum + BENEFITS
Sales Order Processor / Technical Administrator
£22000 - £25000 per annum + Great Benefits