|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2018 10:46|
ARE YOU A TALENTED AUTOMOTIVE QUALITY ENGINEER?
A fantastic opportunity to join this fast-growing automotive company who are expanding and are in need for an additional Quality Engineer.
As Quality Engineer, key responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure compliance and assist with adherence to the QMS.
- Conduct product & process audits.
- Be a support to management on all quality related issues.
- Monitor non-conformances, drive root cause analysis projects and implement preventive / corrective actions as necessary.
- Drive continuous improvement throughout the company.
- Undertake any maintenance required.
Ideally your experience will have been gained working high-volume manufacturing environment.
The key skills that are needed within this role are to: -
- Have knowledge of ISO 9001.
- Have Quality Assurance experience in a manufacturing background.
- Have a good understanding of modern lean manufacture techniques - 5S, Kaizen, TPM, Structured Problem solving etc.
- Be very hands on.
- Be able to coach, train and lead.
- IATF 16949 / ISO/TS 16949
- Salary up to £40,000
- 20 days holiday plus statutory days
- A Company who are committed to personal development
If you think you are the perfect person to join this company at a really exciting time, then click the 'apply now' button to send your CV straight through to:
Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Lead Manufacturing Engineer - NPI
£45000 - £55000.00 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
RELIABILITY ENGINEER / TEAM LEADER
£35000 - £38000 per annum + BENEFITS
PRODUCTION ENGINEER / ESTIMATOR / PLANNER
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
CNC TECHNICAL LEAD / APPLICATIONS ENGINEER
£45000 - £50000 per annum + BENEFITS
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ROLES - UK - RELOCATION ASSISTANCE
£35000 - £40000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE