Quality Assurance Manager
|Job Title:||Quality Assurance Manager|
|Salary:||£28000 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2019 14:57|
Quality Assurance Coordinator
Are you an experienced Quality Assurance Coordinator looking for a change of pace in a challenging environment? Do you want to further develop your skills to better understand a new sector with stringent ISO guidelines without any direct experience? Do you have the desire to work autonomously in a Quality department, driving change and continuous improvement activities?
My client, a supplier in Personal Care sector for the FMCG market is currently looking to appoint a Quality Assurance Coordinator for their site based in Preston.
The role responsibilities include;
- To ensure the business manufactures safe, legal and regulatory compliant products to customer agreed specification.
- The company meets the requirements of its external accreditations and customer standards, through continuous development and implementation of the Quality Management System.
- Ensuring SOPs are in line with customer expectations and legislation.
- Performing audits, both internal and supplier.
- Overseeing Quality Administrator and QMS Supervisor.
Those interested will only be considered with the following experience;
- Working knowledge of QMS, BRC, SMETA
- Experience of a quality assurance in manufacturing (Ideally FMCG)
- Working knowledge of ISO9001 and ISO22716
- Exposure to the Cosmetic or personal care sector in a quality capacity
Those interested must contact Sharon@Morganryder.co.uk directly including an up to date CV and Cover letter including
- Salary expectation
- Notice period
- Why you are looking
- Why you are keen to be considered
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's