Quality Assurance Manager
|Job Title:||Quality Assurance Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2017 15:28|
This is an excellent opportunity for a Quality Assurance Manager to join this specialist manufacturer for the automotive and aerospace industry.
Within the role of Quality Assurance Manager key responsibilities will be to:-
- Ensure that the documentation, testing and quality assurance processes meet customer requirements.
- Develop a robust quality system for the company.
- Manage and develop your team of Quality Engineers and Quality Co-ordinators.
- Ensure that products supplied meet specifications.
- Monitor and improve quality management processes.
- Be the main point of contact for internal and external quality issues.
- Ensure that quality investigations are efficient and effective.
- Report on quality performance to the senior team.
The successful candidate will:-
- Have experience in the development and implementation of a quality system, gained within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Be passionate about quality improvements.
- Be a team player who has the ability to engage people at all levels of the business.
- Be a confident communicator.
This is a genuine opportunity for someone to succeed within this highly visible role and offers excellent development and progression potential.
- A salary of up to £45,000 depending upon experience.
- Pension contribution of 5% matched.
- 32 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Death in service benefit of 3x salary.
- Private healthcare scheme.
To apply for this position please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV through to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Quality Engineer
£35000 - £40000 per annum
£50000 - £70000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Final Salary Pension
Business Development Manager (Manufacturing/Industrial)
West Midlands, England
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Great Package
MAINTENANCE & RELIABILITY MANAGER
West Yorkshire, England
£45000 - £50000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE