Quality Assurance Manager
|Job Title:||Quality Assurance Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2017 11:46|
QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
A fantastic opportunity to join this Multi-billion-pound group who are a market leading manufacturer in the construction product industry as Quality Assurance Manager.
Based at the Bedford site but visiting two other sites in the UK as and when needed.
As Quality Assurance Manager, key responsibilities will be to:
- Coach, develop and manage the Quality Assurance team.
- Identify and implement improvements to processes and procedures.
- Conduct supplier evaluations, specifying quality requirements of raw materials.
- Monitor non-conformances, drive root cause analysis projects and implement preventive / corrective actions as necessary.
- Be responsible for ensuring that ALL employees take Quality seriously.
- Monitor Quality Control results, work with internal departments to ensure test methods and procedures are correct.
- Manage KPI's, create reports to be shared with suppliers, internal departments and customers.
Ideally your experience will have been gained working high-volume manufacturing environment.
The key skills that are needed within this role are to: -
- Be degree qualified in Engineering / Science related subject.
- Have knowledge of ISO 9001.
- Have Quality Assurance experience in a manufacturing background.
- Be driven to implement change.
- Have a good understanding of modern lean manufacture techniques - 5S, Kaizen, TPM, Structured Problem solving etc.
- Have good computer skills, particularly PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Be very hands on.
- Have the ability to deal with shop floor employees as well as management and directors.
- Be able to coach, train and lead.
- Salary up to £40,000
- Pension and share options
- 25 days holiday plus statutory days
- A Company who are committed to personal development
If you think you have what it takes to make the difference to this amazing company then click the 'apply now' button to send your CV straight through to:
Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
South East England, England
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Area Sales Manager
£45000.00 - £50000 per annum
SHIFT MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN - PERM NIGHTS
Lockerbie, Dumfries & Galloway
£34000 - £37000 per annum + Including Weekly Bonus
INTERNAL SALES COORDINATOR
Up to £26000.00 per annum