|Job Title:||QUALITY CONTROL ANALYST|
|Location:||North Wales, Wales|
|Salary:||£30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Jackson|
|Job Published:||24 days ago|
SENIOR ANALYST/QC CHEMISTRY
UP TO £30,000
FIXED TERM CONTRACT
Due to our booming business, we are now looking to appoint additional Quality Control analysts on a fixed term contract. We lead the way in the manufacturing Pharmaceutical industry, with great facilities and a dedicated and talented team - why would you not apply?!
- Relevant science degree or equivalent qualification
- Relevant experience in a pharmaceutical or equivalent laboratory environment is preferable
- A sound understanding of current GMP, Health and Safety and COSHH regulations
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- The ability to take on a limited supervisory role would be an advantage
- Successfully monitor the quality of components
- Monitor raw materials
- Select products for sampling and analysis
- Review production processes by inspection
This role is ideal for an established Analyst with a Chemistry Degree. We need more than one Analyst to join our team. To be considered for this role, please click the 'apply now' button and send your CV to the recruitment team.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.