Quality Control and Compaints Manager
|Job Title:||Quality Control and Compaints Manager|
|Location:||Newton Aycliffe, County Durham|
|Salary:||£39000.00 - £46000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 11:49|
QC and Complaints Manager
£39,000 - £46,000
Are you a Quality Manager looking for a gateway into an international organisation that can offer huge scope for progression, long term career opportunities and professional development?
Are you an experienced man manager with extensive exposure to batch production?
Do you have experience with process improvement in a batch production environment?
My client, an international giant in the chemical manufacturing sector is looking for a QC and Complaints Manager to undertake responsibility for Product Quality across 19 lines on their site base in Newton Aycliffe.
- Lead and manage the Quality Control aspects of the manufacturing operation to ensure that legal, company and medical standards / specifications for both raw material and finished product are met.
- Ensure that any non-conforming material is quickly identified and managed before it is used / arrives at a customer.
- Lead, manage and develop direct reports to improve their effectiveness in line with agreed objectives.
- Lead and manage the development of robust customer complaints process.
- Ensure the implementation of a robust customer complaints process and provide on-going management.
- To drive continuous improvement of the QC system to ensure all required processes and equipment remain up to date, fit for purpose and utilise new technologies to deliver improved performance wherever possible,
- Provide technical support to the Operating Team / Production Technologists and to external customers in relation to QC processes and results
- Take ownership for contracts for additional external testing as required.
- Quality Control qualification or process related degree
- Experience managing quality control activities within a manufacturing environment.
- Line Management experience.
- In-depth proven quality control experience
- Ability to develop and define quality control plans, tests and methods
- Performance management
- Good appreciation of regulatory and legal framework
- Able to present improvement plans in a clear and cohesive manner
Those interested must click apply without delay, or alternatively, you should send you CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following details;
- Salary expectations
- Notice Period
- Availability for interview
- Reasons why you are looking to leave your current role or have left your most recent role
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
ENGINEERING PROJECT MANAGER
Portadown, County Armagh
£50000 - £55000 per annum + SUPERB PACKAGE
Production Team Manager
Middleton, Greater Manchester
Up to £42000.00 per annum
£22000.00 - £29000.00 per annum
PROCESS AUTOMATION ENGINEER
Portadown, County Armagh
£45000 - £50000 per annum + SUPERB PACKAGE