|Job Title:||Quality Coordinator|
|Salary:||£28000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
Are you a confident and driven Quality Engineer looking to take on additional responsibility?
Do you have previous experience in a Quality coordination and are looking for your next big challenge?
We are currently recruiting within our clients Wirral manufacturing function for a Quality Coordinator to join the team. The coordinator will implement and maintain agreed Quality Management Systems (ISO18001, ISO14001, ISO9001) and identify / coordinate / implement improvement activity in conjunction with the Site Leadership Team to deliver Quality performance improvement.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly established and thriving manufacturing business at their brand new, state of the art facility in Bromborough. This is a very exciting time to join the team with exceptional future potential to grow and develop into a more senior position due to countless opportunities available to progress.
Quality Coordinator key responsibilities:
- Contributes to and implements HSE standards, Quality Management Systems, and process developments in line with quality control and assurance responsibilities.
- Delivers effective Quality Review activity to achieve continually improving levels of quality performance.
- To orchestrate hazard awareness & risk management (including risk assessments), product safety, internal audits, site standards, product and process control, training and coaching, hygiene, and housekeeping
- Provide governance and ownership to Quality function and other monthly Quality KPIs.
- Responsible for internal and external Quality audits and standards processes.
- Provide expertise and problem-solving capability through Quality Management Systems knowledge and quality tooling.
- Contributes to and implements Quality strategies where possible.
- Delivers effective Quality Review activity to achieve continually improving levels of Quality performance.
- Lead / coordinate / manage Quality objectives agreed as part of the Annual Business Planning process to deliver required results on time in full.
- Lead / coordinate / manage continuous improvement projects and initiatives to improve the overall performance.
- Support the creation, development, and delivery of Quality projects and improvement plans
- Actively drive the sharing, communication, capturing and implementation of Best Practice with other sites / areas
- Actively develop, promote, and improve the operating Quality culture within the facility.
QUALITY Coordinator Skills and Experience:
- Advanced problem solving within manufacturing
- Quality Management System Experience (ISO9001) within manufacturing
- Skills to prepare and deliver Quality related training sessions within manufacturing
- Experience of auditing
Those interested must forward their CV without delay to email@example.com including your availability for interview and highlighting your relevant skills and experience for the above role and requirements.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.