|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Salary:||£18.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Jackson|
|Job Published:||September 08, 2016 14:25|
6 MONTH CONTRACT
CALLING ALL TALANTED AEROSPACE QUALITY ENGINEERS
A prime opportunity has presented itself for an experienced Quality Engineer to work with an outstanding team of engineers. You will be a vital part of this enterprise, a leading global supplier of systems and components. The experienced Quality Engineer will hold a strong and established background within a current Aerospace manufacturer.
As Quality Engineer, your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- You will support the Quality Manager in the day to day running of the busy and focal quality department.
- Create specific test plans to mitigate risks when detection is last resort
- To take part in 2nd and 3rd party audits as required.
- Ensure the quality planning activities are always performed to the highest level of robustness within business time constraints.
- Maintaining NADCAP and customer approvals.
- Experience within Treatments processes to include - Heat Treatment, plating and painting.
The successful Quality Engineer will;
- Have the functionality to problem solve effectively, and communicate at all levels.
- Be exceptionally technically minded.
- Have experience of customer demands and aerospace industry systems and procedures
- Have a strong customer focus.
- Be Experienced within Treatments processes to include - Heat Treatment, plating and painting.
- Hold a good understanding of GRAMS and NCRs.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly driven and motivated Quality Engineer, who is looking for their next career move.
Ideally the candidate will have experience of metallic aerospace machining also.
In return you will work within a leading and established team, gain excellent support from the management team, as well as receive a comprehensive benefits package.
Click 'Apply now' interviews are taking place from next week - you do not want to miss out on this!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's