|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Location:||Halifax, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£1 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2017 12:20|
Do you have a unique skill set that sets you apart from other Quality Engineers climbing the professional ladder? Are you an experienced Quality Engineer looking for a new challenge with view for progression?
A unique opportunity working within low volume, high quality manufacturing business operating in the automotive sector has recently arisen due to increasingly high demands, national growth and a continuous strived for quality excellence.
Working on site for this globally recognised manufacturer based in Huddersfield, my client is looking to appoint an enthusiastic exceptional Quality Engineer to be involved with the inspection & maturation of automotive components supplied to blue chip customers.
Working within the quality function, you will take technical responsibility for the quality development of parts and the ongoing quality performance of the supply base.
Within the role of Quality Engineer, you will:
- Be customer facing and the point of contact for all quality related issues.
- Develop & implement improvement packages.
- Take products from design through to production.
- Deal with complaints/escalations in a polite and timely manner.
- Have knowledge of Quality tools (8D, FMEA, Pareto, Fault tree, or similar.
The successful candidate will
- Be degree qualified in an engineering / mathematics / science related topic.
- Have experience within the automotive, aerospace, special purpose machinery, rail or similar industry.
- Be a strong team player and possess great communication skills.
- Be methodical and maintain attention to detail.
- Be PC Literate (Microsoft office).
- Be keen to listen & learn new skills
- Be able to travel if required, including overseas.
- A competitive Salary
- 26 days annual leave plus statutory holidays
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus based on site performance & personal attendanceJob Location: Huddersfield
Required education: Bachelor's degree.
Interested? Click 'apply' without delay, or alternatively contact Sharon McDonough at Morgan Ryder Associates for further information.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West Yorkshire, England
£40000 - £42000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
Tooling / Process Engineer
Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000 - £52000 per annum + Benefits
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (WIREMAN)
Worsley, Greater Manchester
Up to £24377 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFIT
Manufacturing Engineer Project Leader
West Yorkshire, England
£40000 - £45000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER - METALS
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Package