|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Location:||Lytham St. Annes, Lancashire|
|Salary:||£28000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2018 15:32|
Are you a quality engineer looking for a break into the automotive industry?
Are you an experienced automotive quality engineer looking to embark upon a new challenge?
Do you have full working knowledge of FMEA, PPAP, APQP, and 8D processes?
If you can answer yes to 2 out of the 3 questions above, please read on.
Those without working knowledge of the above will not be considered for this position.
My client, an established Tier 2 supplier into Automotive markets globally, is looking to secure a new Quality Engineer due to continued growth on site base in Lytham. There is now a continued need for a permanent quality engineer to accompany the existing Quality Manager and a quality inspector on site.
My client, established for over 50 years, has a global presence with production facilities based in the UK, India and China, now a world leader in the design and manufacture of bespoke systems.
After aggressive growth, my client has evolved through years to meet the growing demands of an increasingly global market. Presently the family-owned business supplies clients across Europe, Asia and America.
The responsibilities of the Quality Engineer will be as follows:
- Customer interaction via phone, face to face, email.
- Attending customer visits.
- Complaint investigation and corrective action and Internal rejection investigation and corrective action.
- Supplier quality management, including audits, rejection investigation and corrective action following customer or internal issues.
- Control and maintain calibration database for Lytham site.
- Ensure all activities carried out are ethical, meet H & S regulations and comply with Company procedures.
- Ensure your area of responsibility complies with the Environmental Management System.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Experience as a Quality Engineer in a manufacturing environment
- Understanding of TS16949/IATF16949
- Experience following quality processes PPAP, FMEA, APQP, 8D.
- Willingness to travel overseas as and when required (monthly)
Interested? Click apply without delay
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Quality Engineer (Automotive)
Halifax, West Yorkshire
£33000 - £38000 per annum
£35000 - £40000 per annum
ELECTRO-MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
£33000 - £35000 per annum + OVERTIME
INTERNAL SALES ENGINEER
£30000 - £40000 per annum
PRODUCTION ENGINEER - MACHINING
Greater Manchester, England
£35000 - £37000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE