|Job Title:||QUALITY ENGINEER|
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2018 10:28|
£35,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Are you an experienced Quality Engineer looking for a business who favours investment and progression?
Are you looking to embark upon a new challenge?
An opportunity working within a precision engineering organisation operating in the Aerospace sector has recently arisen. With increasingly high demands, national growth and a continuous strived for quality excellence, my client can offer scope for progression along with ongoing development opportunities.
Reporting directly to the Quality Manager working with, and as part of the companies operations, customers and engineering teams.
Within the role of Quality Engineer, you will carry the following responsibilities:
- Customer interaction via phone, face to face, email.
- Complaint investigation and corrective action and Internal rejection investigation and corrective action.
- Supplier quality management, including audits, investigations and corrective action following customer or internal issues.
- Reporting on Quality KPIs weekly and, and report back to management team.
- Ensure all activities carried out are ethical, meet H & S regulations and comply with Company procedures.
- Internal and external audit completion.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Time served/ degree educated in a relevant manufacturing environment
- Understanding and experience working with AS9100
- Experience following quality processes PPAP, pFMEA, APQP, 8D, SPC, MSA
- Experience working within a customer specific environment
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and flourishing business committed to continuous improvement, employee development and business growth. As well as this, on offer is unrivalled training opportunities and a great benefits package from day one.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you! To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's