|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2019 10:44|
Are you a Quality inspector with the desire to progress to engineer status?
Are you an experienced engineer with the desire to work for a growing organisation who offers scope for progression?
A unique opportunity working within a high-quality manufacturing business has recently arisen due to increasingly high demands, national growth and a continuous strived for quality excellence.
Working on site for this globally recognised manufacturer based in Hertford Essex, my client is looking to appoint an enthusiastic exceptional Quality professional to be involved with returns procedures in this busy, growing, fast paced manufacturing environment.
Working within the quality function, you will take technical responsibility for the product quality and the ongoing quality performance of the site.
Within the role of Quality Engineer, you will:
- Deal with customer complaints/escalations in a polite and timely manner.
- Dealing with supplier quality issues, customer layouts, control of quarantine and customer returns.
- Develop & implement continuous improvement activities in the department.
- Rout cause analysis/investigation
- Auditing both internal and customer audits.
- 8D, FMEA
The successful candidate will:
- Experienced in Quality (engineer or inspection) - manufacturing sector
- Experience completing 8D reports
- Experience customer facing in a quality capacity
You will receive full training for the role but will be expected to have a familiarity of quality operations on a manufacturing site, either in an inspection/engineer capacity and be able to compete 8D Reports to be considered.
Interested? Click 'apply' without delay, or alternatively contact Sharon McDonough at Morgan Ryder Associates for further information
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's