|Job Title:||QUALITY ENGINEER|
|Salary:||GOOD BENEFITS PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Jackson|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2017 11:20|
Country Down, Northern Ireland
Excellent Salary and Benefits Package
CALLING ALL QUALITY PROFESSIONALS
We are looking for a talented Quality professional based at our site in Greyabbey, Northern Ireland. This is a key role within an organisation leading the way in Aerospace Manufacturing, sites world wide with a multi million pound turnover.
The ideal Quality Engineer will hold the following duties.
- Oversee company compliance to recognised quality approval systems.
- Documentation control in relation to quality procedures and records
- Ensure effective quality control for all aspects of the manufacturing process
- Responsible for the calibration of metrology equipment
- Continually review working practices to remove and reduce waste and non-value added activities
- Provide an interim and final inspection role
- Actively support and contribute to continuous improvement program and lean manufacturing.
- Experience of using MINITAB would also be an advantage
The ideal candidate will also hold the following skills;
- A wealth of experience in quality inspection, with a keen eye for detail
- Experience of carrying out investigations in a methodical manner
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Must have experience using CMM
- IT skills that excel in Microsoft Office applications
- It is desirable that the you have experience in the aerospace industry also.
- Experience of using calibrated measuring equipment, requiring a degree of hand eye coordination.
If you are interested in working for a world leader in Manufacturing, please send your CV directly to the recruiter by clicking the 'apply now' button.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £17.04 per hour + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
West Yorkshire, England
£40000 - £42000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
Tooling / Process Engineer
Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000 - £52000 per annum + Benefits
Special Process Engineer
£30000 - £35000 per annum + 10% ANNUAL BONUS
Manufacturing Engineer Project Leader
West Yorkshire, England
£40000 - £45000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE