|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2019 14:32|
A unique opportunity working within low volume, high quality bespoke electronics manufacturing business operating in various sectors has recently arisen due to increasingly high demands, national growth and a continuous strived for quality excellence.
Working on site for this established manufacturer based in St Neots, my client is looking to appoint an enthusiastic exceptional Quality Engineer to be involved with all aspects of quality.
Working within the quality function, you will take technical responsibility for the quality development of parts and the ongoing quality performance of the supply base.
Within the role of Quality Engineer, you will:
- Develop & implement continuous improvement activities in the department.
- Deal with customer complaints/escalations in a polite and timely manner.
- Dealing with supplier quality issues, customer layouts, etc.
- Auditing both internal and customer audits.
- Complete 8D, FMEA along with other problem solving tools.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in Quality Engineering in ISO9001.
- ISO 14001 and ISO 13485 advantagous.
- Be a strong team player and possess great communication skills.
- Be methodical and maintain attention to detail.
- Be PC Literate (Microsoft office).
- Have experience of working with 'in process measurement' would also be advantageous!
Interested? Click 'apply' without delay, or alternatively contact Sharon McDonough at Morgan Ryder Associates for further information
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's