|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Salary:||£33000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2019 14:22|
Are you a motor sport enthusiast? Do you have a keen interest in the engineering behind some of the most dangerous, high powered sporting engines in the world, and what measure are taken to ensure their performance and safety?
Established in 2001, leading the field in composite manufacturing within the motorsport sector with the unique capability to manufacture high quality components to demanding timescales was instrumental in proving their indispensable nature to the motorsport industry.
To support growing demands, my client is looking for a Quality Engineer to join this team of F1 enthusiasts in a high pressure, fast paced, but highly rewarding environment.
The role responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the maintenance of BRP's quality management systems, procedures and records in relation to the ISO9001 accreditation
- Conduct Internal Audits in accordance with ISO9001 and carry out corrective action and establish root cause.
- Control and issue of Quality documentation
- Understand Company and department Operating Procedures, including the monitoring of key performance indicators
- Promote and develop continuous improvement techniques and practices.
- Collate and analyse data to provide reports feeding back to the Group Quality Manger and management team where required
- Liaise with production on quality issues related to the manufacture of components.
- Control and investigate non-conformances related to customer returns, scrap, rework, processes, procedures and concessions.
- Key point of contact on al quality related issues e.g. concessions/non-conformance etc.
- Working with the Purchasing Department to establish Quality requirements from external suppliers.
- Experienced Quality Engineer
- Knowledge and experience of working within motorsport industry would be advantageous but not essential.
- Confidence and professionalism with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent administration skills and competent using Microsoft Software including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's