|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Location:||Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, S. W. England, England|
|Salary:||Up to £34000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Do you have exposure to Quality Engineering in a manufacturing environment?
Do you have solid experience of supplier negotiations?
My client, an aerospace supply chain essential for all obsolete manufacturing solutions, is currently looking to expand an existing team of Quality Engineers to encompass an aggressive period of growth the business is currently experiencing.
Based near the heart of Cheltenham, the successful candidates will be expected to commit to the following responsibilities;
- Provides advice and oversees Product Verification activities, i.e., product inspection, preparation of paperwork and/or parts to support release personnel
- Compiles First Article Inspection Reports in accordance with AS9102
- Performs Material Review Board activities including dispositions and relevant Enterprise Resource Planning transactions
- Supports quality system improvements through Root Cause Corrective and Preventive Actions
- Supports system development, integration and training activities
- Increases internal and/or external customer satisfaction activities
- Supports direct and/or indirect management team assignments / activities
- Host & Support Customer Audits & Source Inspections
- Provides measurement and monitoring evidences
- Adhere to legislation governing employment, including but not restricted to; health and safety, data protection, equal opportunities ensuring compliance with local policies and procedures.
- Comply with statutory requirements and regulations and Company policies.
- Undertake such other duties commensurate with the role that may be required from time to time.
Those interested must possess the following skills and experience;
- Quality Engineering experience in a manufacturing capacity (Automotive or Aerospace)
- Must has experience of FAIRS or PPAP
- Must be computer literate on Microsoft packages
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.