|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||Up to £33000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2019 13:56|
Permanent - Evenings ONLY (Monday - Friday) 2pm - 10pm
Coventry - Automotive
Are you an experience Quality Engineer looking for a new challenge in a fast paced and innovative environment?
Do you have solid customer facing exposure in a quality capacity? Do you have solid exposure to Quality in the Automotive sector?
If so, this might be the ideal role for you……..
My client, a £100 Million turn over 1st tier supplier of the Automotive sector, is looking to add additional headcount to their Quality team.
As part of a global operational innovation programme, my client requires a Quality Engineer to support the Quality function on my clients manufacturing site based in the Coventry area.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Quality Engineer:
- Acting as support for all Quality needs across site.
- Hands on, line support and customer/supplier interaction.
- Completing 8Ds, PFMEAs and control plans.
- Liaise with customers and suppliers as required with regard to quality issues.
- Recording and measurement for supplier/customer reporting.
- Dealing with customer complaint procedures, aiming to make reductions through corrective/preventive action.
- Investigating none-conformances, customer complaints and other compliance or quality issues across the business and supplier sites.
- Liaising with production/maintenance managers to resolve root-cause issues.
- Provide training and instruction on the process and the use of tools and equipment.
Candidate requirements for the role of Quality Engineer:
- Quality Engineer experience in an Automotive environment (8D, PFMEA, Control plans)
- Must hold UK licence and own vehicle
- Must have customer facing experience
Those interested must register their interest by forwarding their CV to Sharon@morganryder.co.uk without delay, or alternatively click apply.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's