|Job Title:||QUALITY ENGINEER|
|Salary:||Up to £36000.00 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2020 10:11|
QUALITY ENGINEER (AEROSPACE)
CIRCA £36,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
An opportunity for a QUALITY ENGINEER working within a precision engineering organisation operating within the Aerospace sector has recently arisen. With increasingly high demands, national growth and a continuous strive for quality excellence, my client can offer scope for progression along with ongoing development opportunities.
Working on site for this globally recognised manufacturer based in Lancashire, my client is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and thorough QUALITY ENGINEER to ensure that quality standards are continually improved upon, and to promote a proactive approach to Quality standards, complaints procedures with view for continuous improvement.
Reporting directly to the Quality Manager working with, and as part of the company's operations, customers and engineering teams. This person will have responsibility of site quality functions, you will take a hands-on approach along with shared technical responsibility for the quality standards, and the ongoing quality performance of the business. Alongside this you will ensure the consistent continuous improvement across the business in all areas.
Within the role of QUALITY ENGINEER, you will carry out the following responsibilities:
- Customer interaction via phone, face to face, email.
- Complaint investigation and corrective action and Internal rejection investigation and corrective action.
- Supplier quality management, including audits, investigations and corrective action following customer or internal issues.
- Reporting on Quality KPIs weekly and, and report back to management team.
- Ensure all activities carried out are ethical, meet H & S regulations and comply with Company procedures.
- Internal and external audit completion.
The ideal candidate for the role of QUALITY ENGINEER will possess the following:
- Time served/ degree educated in a relevant manufacturing environment
- Understanding and experience working with AS9100
- Experience following quality processes PPAP, pFMEA, APQP, 8D, SPC, MSA
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and flourishing business committed to continuous improvement, employee development and business growth. As well as this, on offer is unrivalled training opportunities and a great benefits package from day one.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you! To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's