|Job Title:||QUALITY ENGINEER|
|Salary:||£30000 - £38000 per annum + PENSION, HOLIDAYS, HALF DAY FRIDAY,|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Jackson|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2017 17:16|
QUALITY ENGINEER (NDT/TREATMENTS)
UP TO £38,000 + BENEFITS
HALF DAY FRIDAY
CALLING ALL QUALITY PROFESSIONALS
We are in search for a talented and exceptionally capable Quality professional based at our site in Bournemouth. This is a key role within an organisation that are leading the way in Aerospace Manufacturing. With sites world wide, a multi-million pound turnover and, an order book filled to capacity for the next seven years, this is a genuinely sound opportunity for the right candidate.
- NADCAP experience is an essential need for this role
- Experience within treatments processes including - Heat Treatment, Plating and painting
- Continually review working practices to remove and reduce waste and non-value added activities
- Actively support and contribute to continuous improvement program and lean manufacturing.
- Knowledge of AS EN1900
- Lead auditor experience
- Good knowledge of Aerospace standards and specifications
- Experience of carrying out investigations in a methodical manner
- Excellent problem solving skills, including knowledge of 8D, 5Y, Fishbone.
- Extensive experience of NADCAP approvals is key or this role
- IT skills that excel in Microsoft Office applications
- It is essential that the you have experience in the aerospace industry also.
If you are interested in working for a world leader in Manufacturing, with the added benefit of great hours, 7.30 -16.15 Mon - Thurs and 7.30 -1.00 on a friday. Please send your CV directly to the recruiter by clicking the 'apply now' button.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £17.04 per hour + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
West Yorkshire, England
£40000 - £42000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
Tooling / Process Engineer
Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000 - £52000 per annum + Benefits
Special Process Engineer
£30000 - £35000 per annum + 10% ANNUAL BONUS
Manufacturing Engineer Project Leader
West Yorkshire, England
£40000 - £45000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE