|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Location:||Huddersfield, West Yorkshire|
|Contact Name:||Sallyanne Heaton|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2017 09:14|
This progressive manufacturing company based in Huddersfield is seeking an enthusiastic Quality Engineer to be involved with the inspection & maturation of vehicle components supplied to blue chip customers.
Working within the quality function, you will take technical responsibility for the quality development of parts and the ongoing quality performance of the supply base.
Within the role of Quality Engineer, you will:
- Be customer facing and the point of contact for all quality related issues.
- Develop & implement improvement packages.
- Take products from design through to production.
- Deal with complaints/escalations in a polite and timely manner.
- Have knowledge of Quality tools (8D, FMEA, Pareto, Fault tree, or similar.)
The successful candidate will
- Be degree qualified in an engineering / mathematics / science related topic.
- Have experience within the automotive, aerospace, special purpose machinery, rail or similar industry.
- Be a strong team player and possess great communication skills.
- Be methodical and maintain attention to detail.
- Be PC Literate (Microsoft office).
- Be keen to listen & learn new skills
- Be able to travel if required, including overseas.
- A competitive Salary
- 26 days annual leave plus statutory holidays
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus based on site performance & personal attendance
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Huddersfield
Required education: Bachelor's degree
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000 - £35000 per annum
SENIOR PRODUCTION ENGINEER / MANUFACTURING ENGINEER
£40000 - £45000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER - METALS
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Package
Lean Improvement Engineer - Manufacturing
£35000 - £40000 per annum + BENEFITS
Production Engineer / CNC Programmer
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits