|Job Title:||QUALITY ENGINEER|
|Salary:||£30000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||September 01, 2017 15:22|
TO £30,000 + FANTASTIC BENEFITS PACKAGE!
CALLING ALL TALENTED QUALITY ENGINEERS
A prime opportunity has presented itself for an outstanding Quality Engineer to work in a talented team, within a globally recognised company. The experienced Quality Engineer will hold a strong and established background within a current manufacturing business, playing a key role in the quality department.
As Quality Engineer, your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Supporting the Quality Manager in the day to day running of the busy and focal Quality department.
- Participation in the local MRB and supporting NCR investigation.
- Communicating with suppliers and customers over non-conformance.
- Supporting the calibration and control process.
- Ensuring the completion of FAIR/LAIRs as required.
The successful Quality Engineer will;
- Have the functionality to problem solve effectively, and communicate at all levels.
- Be exceptionally technically minded.
- Have the ability and aptitude to interpret complex customer requirements and implement necessary process.
- Hold experience of precision engineering/machining, Treatments, Special Processes and NADCAP.
- Have experience of standard quality tools such as, 5Y, 8D methodology.
You will be joining a world class company that are truly inspirational. We are looking for the newest member of their team to really add value to the department and be a vital component in driving quality forward.
Click 'Apply now' for CV to go directly to recruiter
Interviews are taking place from next week
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Pension
Chief Quality Inspector
£32000 - £36000 per annum + Pension
INTERNAL SALES ENGINEER
£30000 - £40000 per annum
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER (CAD/CAM)
Up to £38400 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - MACHINE TOOLS
£30000 - £40000 per annum + BENEFITS