Quality Engineer (Automotive)
|Job Title:||Quality Engineer (Automotive)|
|Location:||Halifax, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£33000 - £38000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2017 10:12|
Do you have a unique skill set that sets you apart from other Quality Engineers climbing the professional ladder? Are you an experienced Quality Engineer looking for a new challenge with view for progression?
A unique opportunity working within low volume, high quality manufacturing business operating in the automotive sector has recently arisen due to increasingly high demands, national growth and a continuous strived for quality excellence.
Working on site for this globally recognised manufacturer based just outside of Halifax, my client is looking to appoint an enthusiastic exceptional Quality Engineer to be involved with the inspection & maturation of automotive components supplied to blue chip customers.
This is a progressive opportunity!
Working within the quality function, you will take technical responsibility for the quality development of parts and the ongoing quality performance of the supply base.
Within the role of Quality Engineer, you will:
- Be customer facing and the point of contact for all quality related issues.
- Develop & implement improvement packages.
- Take products from design through to production.
- Deal with complaints/escalations in a polite and timely manner.
- Have knowledge of Quality tools (8D, FMEA, Pareto, Fault tree, or similar.)
The successful candidate will
- Be degree qualified in an engineering / mathematics / science related topic.
- Have experience within the automotive, aerospace, special purpose machinery, rail or similar industry.
- Be a strong team player and possess great communication skills.
- Be methodical and maintain attention to detail.
- Be PC Literate (Microsoft office).
- Be keen to listen & learn new skills
- Be able to travel if required, including overseas.
- A competitive Salary
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Bonus based on site performance
Required education: Bachelor's degree.
Interested? Click 'apply' without delay, or alternatively contact Sharon McDonough at Morgan Ryder Associates for further information.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Coventry, West Midlands
£40000 - £41000 per annum + BENEFITS
SENIOR MANUFACTURING ENGINEER - NPI
£50000 - £55000.00 per annum + BENEFITS
Reliability / Asset Care Engineer
£40000 - £42000.00 per annum + PAID OVERTIME
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - 3 SHIFT
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£38500 - £40100 per annum + OVERTIME
PRODUCTION SHIFT MANAGER - AUTOMOTIVE
Coventry, West Midlands
Up to £35000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS