Quality Engineer (Automotive) - CONTRACT
|Job Title:||Quality Engineer (Automotive) - CONTRACT|
|Location:||Halifax, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£20 - £30 per hour + 40 HOUR WEEK|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2018 09:31|
Quality Engineer - Automotive
3 Month fixed term contact with potencial to go permanent for the right candidate
£20.00- £30.00 ph DOE
Do you have a unique skill set that sets you apart from other Quality Engineers climbing the professional ladder? Are you an experienced Quality Engineer looking for a new challenge with view for progression?
A unique opportunity working within low volume, high quality manufacturing business operating in the automotive sector has recently arisen due to increasingly high demands, national growth and a continuous strived for quality excellence.
Working on site for this globally recognised manufacturer based in Huddersfield, my client is looking to appoint an enthusiastic exceptional Quality Engineer to be involved with the inspection & maturation of automotive components supplied to blue chip customers.
Working within the quality function, you will take technical responsibility for the quality development of parts and the ongoing quality performance of the supply base.
Within the role of Quality Engineer, you will:
- Oversee the completion of the new dedicated line and be responsible for all quality issues related to the line itself.
- Develop & implement continuous improvement activities in the department.
- Deal with customer complaints/escalations in a polite and timely manner.
- Dealing with supplier quality issues, calibration, dimension reports, customer layouts, control of quarantine.
- Auditing both internal and customer audits.
- Have knowledge of Quality tools (8D, FMEA, PPAP, APQP)
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in Quality Engineering within the automotive industry.
- Be a strong team player and possess great communication skills.
- Be methodical and maintain attention to detail.
- Be PC Literate (Microsoft office).
- Have experience of working with 'in process measurement' would also be advantageous!
Interested? Click 'apply' without delay, or alternatively contact Sharon McDonough at Morgan Ryder Associates for further information
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's