QUALITY ENGINEER / QUALITY ASSURANCE / SITE QUALITY LEAD
|Job Title:||QUALITY ENGINEER / QUALITY ASSURANCE / SITE QUALITY LEAD|
|Contact Name:||Sallyanne Heaton|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2017 11:33|
QUALITY! QUALITY! QUALITY!
Aerospace is what we do, we are a global, world-class enterprise that provides integrated products and services to the aerospace industry worldwide.
The Role: We currently have THREE exciting opportunities in the Surrey area. We are looking for a motivated
QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST
and a SITE QUALITY LEAD
to join our growing manufacturing business based in Suffolk. We manufacture unique systems for the aerospace industry ranging from Business jets, Helicopters, and Ocean vessels to Military transport.
General responsibilities include:
* Having a proven track record as a Quality Manager/Engineer within the Manufacturing/Engineering industry.
* Evidence of working knowledge of quality standards, audit procedures and integrated management systems.
* Knowledge of ISO 18001, ISO 14001, ISO 1900.
* Implementation and development of an effective and largely successful quality management team.
* Ensuring that the quality team meets its performance objectives and contributing to the achievement of divisional performance objectives.
The ideal quality candidates will also hold the following role requirements:
* Control, monitor and maintain the company performance in line with regulatory compliance (EASA Part 21 & 145, FAR145, CASE, CCAR) and International Standards. (ISO 9001, AS 9100)
* Lead and host audits carried out by customers, third parties and authorities and manage resulting corrective action.
* Monitor, manage corrective action for all incidents (complaints, returns, defects).
* Devising and implementing appropriate methods of analysis for data related to KPIs appropriate to the business such as internal audits, supplier performance, customer returns and non-conformances for continuous improvement.
* Direct the quality team on a daily related to prioritisation of tasks.
* Working closely with other functions (e.g. Operations and Engineering) to drive quality improvement initiatives and inter-departmental cooperation and coordination.
We are looking for standout, inspirational and personable Quality Specialists to join us and lead us into the next generation of world class aerospace manufacturing. We offer exceptional packages to attract raw talent, please see below;
What can we offer you?
* Excellent salary
* Employee advantage scheme
* Pension plan
* Generous holiday allowance.
* Life assurance
If you want to discover the biggest kept secret within Suffolk, please send your CV directly to the recruitment team by clicking the apply now button. We look forward to meeting the newest member of our team, interviews are to take place soon. Please note there is a 100-application limit to this job role.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
OPERATIONS / SITE MANAGER
North Wales, Wales
£70000 - £80000 per annum + CAR ALLOWANCE + BENEFITS
Operations Manager / Site Manager
Newtownards, County Down
MECHANICAL PROJECT ENGINEER / WORKSHOP ENGINEER
£45000 - £50000 per annum + BENEFITS
Electronic Design Engineer (Hardware)
Bolton, Greater Manchester
£33000 - £35000 per annum