Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental Manager
|Job Title:||Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental Manager|
|Salary:||£38000 - £40000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2019 12:01|
Due to expansion of this highly successful FMCG manufacturing business, the Group Quality Manager is looking to further support the team by attracting a Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental Manager to join their site in Bristol.
The key focus will be to provide management, leadership and technical oversight of QHSE for consumer product manufacture.
Within the role of QHSE Manager, typical responsibilities will be to: -
- Ensure that quality, health & safety and Environmental policies are reviewed and implemented in line with improvement plans.
- Develop quality processes.
- Identify quality improvement potential.
- Ensure that procedures are followed throughout the factory, making sure that processes are clear and the team are aware of requirements.
- Identify training needs and develop the delivery of that training.
- Develop relationships with customers.
- Manage the customer complaint process, following the investigation process for route cause analysis and corrective action implementation.
- Ensure that the 40 people employed onsite take are QHSE aware, instilling good habits.
The successful candidate will: -
- Be a hands-on manager who enjoys team interaction.
- Be customer focused.
- Have gained their experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Be an approachable people manager.
On offer to the Quality Manager will be: -
- A salary circa £40,000
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free on-site car parking
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Trafford, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £46000 per annum
Supply Chain Manager
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£48000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent
Customer Technical Manager (Junior)
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits
Engineering Project Manager - Pharmaceutical
County Armagh, Northern Ireland
£67000 - £73000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare, Relocation Assi
Supply Chain Manager - Immediate Start
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£48000 - £50000 per annum