|Job Title:||QUALITY INSPECTOR|
|Salary:||£16.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Jackson|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2017 10:41|
TEMP POST - 9 -5
UP TO £16.00 PER HOUR
WE CARE ABOUT QUALITY, DO YOU?
If you are an experienced Quality Inspector, who works well to ensure that what we produce and dispatch is of the highest standards, commercially sound and does what its designed to do, read on.
Due to exceptionally high demand, we now are searching for TEMP Quality Inspectors to join our team, and work within a large diverse and talented Quality department. You must have experience of Quality Inspection within Aerospace manufacturing.
- Physical inspection of specific product prior to packaging for despatch to verify freedom from damage and especially for known recurring product quality faults as reported by the customer.
- The checking of selected deliveries despatch documentation, to ensure that the paperwork is correct for the product being delivered/received.
- Verification that product quantities identified on the paperwork are consistent with the physical quantity prior to delivery and on selected parts or batches at goods receipt.
- The checking and verification for correctness and accuracy of the information on Certificates of Conformity/release documentation prior to despatch.
- Physical inspection of some product upon receipt into Stores.
- Conducting Audits of documentation and product condition for accuracy and freedom from non-conformance within Goods Inwards, Stores and Despatch areas
- The formal reporting of any process or product failures via NCR process
- The verification and supporting of any rework or repairs necessary ensuring due process is observed
- Holds a clear understanding of engineering drawings
- Knowledge of Quality tools
- Experience of Aerospace parts manufacture, inclusive of treatments and product inspection
- Understands the processing of Non- conforming parts and completion of NCRs processing and release of documentation
- Team player with the ability to work un supervised
This is a temporary contract, with a strong need to grow the department and strengthen Quality at a time of exceptionally high demand. With seven sites UK wide, and contract book full for the next eight years, now I the time to join us! If you would like to discover the best kept secret in the North of Wales, click the apply now button and send your CV direct to the recruiter to arrange an interview ASAP.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's