|Job Title:||QUALITY INSPECTOR|
|Salary:||£11.10 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Jackson|
|Job Published:||17 days ago|
QUALITY IS NOT AN ACT, IT'S A HABIT
If you are an experienced Quality Inspector, who works well to ensure that what we produce and dispatch is of the highest standards, commercially sound and does what its designed to do, read on.
Due to exceptionally high demand, we now are searching for a Quality Inspector to join our team, and work within a large diverse and talented Quality department.
You must have experience of Quality Inspection within Automotive or Aerospace manufacturing.
- To carry out first off and final inspection of detailed parts and assembles, using CMM or electronic measuring equipment
- Actioning and completing First Article Inspection reports
- Completing and raising of concessions and non- conformance reports for discrepant parts
- Apply the principles of 6S and Kanban to their work area and is responsible for maintaining own waste management
- Verify components meet specification and customer requirements using detailed drawings
- Holds knowledge of Quality tools
- Experience of Aerospace parts manufacture
- Understands the processing of Non- conforming parts and completion of NCRs processing and release of documentation
- Team player with the ability to work un supervised
- The post holder should have certification with CMM
This is a temporary contract, with a strong need to grow the department and strengthen Quality at a time of exceptionally high demand. With seven sites UK wide, and contract book full for the next eight years, now is the time to join us! If you would like to discover the best kept secret in the North of England, click the apply now button and send your CV direct to the recruiter to arrange an interview ASAP.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.