|Job Title:||Quality Inspector|
|Salary:||£33000 - £35000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2017 11:10|
TO £35k + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
A position has become available for a Quality Inspector at one of our busy, family owned Automotive clients in Derby. If you are looking for a career with a business where employees count look no further.
You will be part of a fast-paced inspection team, whose role is primarily to conduct measurement and analysis of components.
The role of the successful Inspector will include:
- Carrying out final inspection of components using hand tools, mechanical or CMM and Electronic measuring equipment.
- Analysing CMM and other inspection results to ensure components are at correct quality level.
- Working with machinists to ensure quick response to product trends.
- Using Hexagon and Nikon CMM plus Taylor Hobson Tallysurf
- The Person
- Relevant inspection experience.
- CMM experience
- Possess working understanding of quality management systems ISO9001:2008-2015 and TS16949
- Great communicator
- Excellent organisational and record keeping skills.
The ideal candidate:
- You will possess a working understanding of Quality System ISO9001:2008.
- An experienced inspector of finely machined castings.
- Familiar with or knowledgeable about different measurement techniques.
- Comfortable analyzing data and use of statistical analyzing tools.
- Experienced in the programming of Hexagon, Nikon CMM, and Taylor Hobson Tallysurf.
- A working understanding of Quality System ISO9001:2008 and TS16949
- Experience liaising with suppliers and collating report keeping records for data analysis
This is an excellent opportunity to join a continually expanding business.
Click 'apply now' for your CV to go directly to the recruiter.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's