|Job Title:||QUALITY INSPECTOR|
|Location:||North East London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £30000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2019 09:51|
To £30,000 + Excellent Benefits
North East London Area
Reporting to the Lead Quality Inspector the Quality Inspector will be responsible for the control and compliance of product within the department, in accordance with current manufacturing and Quality assurance procedures, engineering drawing and customer requirements.
- Verify the conformity of parts, assemblies and sub-assemblies in line with engineering drawings, the quality management system and any special customer requirements.
- Responsible for completion of inspection records.
- Support production department with the timely verification of batch first off.
- Create and compile First Article Inspection Reports.
- Carry out inspection duties across all areas of the manufacturing and supply chain process as required.
- Identify and report non conformance as per the company procedures.
- Ensure compliance with Quality Assurance and HSE policies and procedures at all times.
- Highlight quality concerns to production management and quality engineering.
- Support problem solving to drive root cause analysis and preventive action.
- Participate in NPI and CI initiatives.
- The ideal Quality Inspector will possess the following:
- Ability to interpret and understand customer drawings, specifications and FAIR documentation.
- Experience with goods in inspection of finished products.
- Experience within an aerospace working environment.
- Experience of inspecting precision components and adherence to drawing requirements.
- Experience of setting and using a wide variety of direct inspection gauges and measuring equipment.
- Experience of CMM operation.
- Able to work as part of a team or on own initiative and to provide a service to a wide variety of teams.
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills.
With additional excellent benefits, this is a superb chance to join a continually expanding business.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, S. W. England, England
Up to £34000.00 per annum
QUALITY & CALIBRATION TECHNICIAN
Barnoldswick, Lancashire, N. W. England, England
£24000 - £240000 per annum + BENEFITS
Worcestershire, W. Midlands, England
Up to £16.00 per hour
Worcester, Worcestershire, W. Midlands, England
Up to £16.00 per hour
Up to £42000.00 per annum