Quality Inspector - Precision Engineering
|Job Title:||Quality Inspector - Precision Engineering|
|Salary:||£32000 - £33000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2018 14:58|
c £32000 + GREAT PACKAGE
We have roles available to join a leading manufacturer of aerospace products based at their site in Lancashire
Following significant growth and an increase in customer demand, we now need to recruit experienced Quality Inspectors for various products within the business.
The role of the successful Inspector will include:
- Visual inspection and full checking of manufactured/engineered parts
- Checking for defects against engineering drawings and specifications
- Checking parts against current industry standard.
The successful Inspector should possess the following:
- Engineering Apprenticeship and experience in a similar role
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Understanding of first principle measurement equipment (CMM)
- Knowledge of first article inspection methods and good attention to detail.
With additional excellent opportunities, this is an superb chance to join a continually expanding business.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Quality
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus
Senior Quality Engineer
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent
Quality and HSE Manager
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus
Project Engineer - Manufacturing Engineering
£45000 - £48000 per annum + BENEFITS
Up to £10 per hour + EXCELLENT BENEFITS