|Job Title:||Quality Manager|
|Salary:||ATTRACTIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Jackson|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2016 12:34|
COMPETITIVE SALARY + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
"When you're part of Magellan, you're part of a team."
With significant growth projected in the aerospace industry over the next five years, the Magellan team is creating a vision of where we want our business to be in 2020. A part of this strategy is aligning our resources for future opportunities.Magellan Aerospace is a global, world-class enterprise that provides integrated products and services to the aerospace industry worldwide. We design, engineer and manufacture aeroengine and aerostructure assemblies and components for aerospace markets, advanced products for military and space markets, industrial power generation, and specialty products.
The Role: We currently have an exciting opportunity for a motivated Quality Manager to join our growing manufacturing business based in Blackpool.Reporting daily to the Quality Director, the Quality Manager is responsible for developing skillsets to support the production process of delivering parts and services that meet customer expectations and requirements. The Quality Manager will be capable of communicating at all levels inside and external to the company. You will be a proven leader with experience within either automotive, aerospace or defence quality.
The ideal candidate will hold the following key role experience:
- Proven track record as a Quality Manager ideally within the Manufacturing/Engineering industry.
- Evidence of working knowledge of quality standards, audit procedures and integrated management systems.
- Knowledge of ISO14001, AS EN 9100.
- Implementation and development of an effective and largely successful quality management team.
- Management, coaching, mentoring of the quality department - we want to continue to nurture our staff!
- Ensuring that the quality team meets its performance objectives and contributing to the achievement of divisional performance objectives.
The ideal candidate will also hold the following role requirements:
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to present ideas at the highest level.
- APQP, process FMEA and other investigation tools such as 8D
- Professionally qualified within BSc Degree within the Engineering or Quality field.
We are looking for a standout, inspirational and personable quality manager to join us and lead us into the next generation of world class aerospace manufacturing, at our 1st class manufacturing site.
Who Are We?At Magellan we believe one truth: People create value. Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future. Together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business.When you're part of Magellan, you're part of a team.What we can offer: Excellent salary, pension, senior manager bonus, enerous holiday allowance.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Snr Quality Systems Specilist
SENIOR KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER / PROGRAMME MANAGER
£55000 - £60000 per annum + BENEFITS