|Job Title:||Quality Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £47000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2017 11:56|
QUALITY MANAGER - (Waste Management)
To £47,000 plus Package including pension
We are currently looking for an experienced Quality Manager to join the team at a successful agricultural company in Merseyside.
The Quality Manager will have overall responsibility for ensuring that an effective and robust quality management system is developed for the site.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Quality Manager will:-
- Ensure that the correct quality procedures and specifications are in place for the manufacturing process.
- Develop and maintain document control.
- Coach and train your team of Quality Technicians.
- Design and manage the internal auditing system that reports on key quality metrics.
- Co-ordinate investigations for customer queries.
- Monitor key quality criteria for third party manufacturers.
The successful Quality Manager will:-
- Have experience working within a quality management role.
- Be looking for a role at a senior level.
- Will have experience working with quality management systems such as ISO 9001:2015 or similar.
- Have the ability to determine training needs in order to develop the team.
- A salary to £47,000.
- Monday t.o Friday 9am to 5pm working hours.
- 22 days holiday plus stats.
To apply for this opportunity please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's