|Job Title:||Quality Manager|
|Location:||Donaghadee, County Down|
|Salary:||£40000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Sallyanne Heaton|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2017 16:11|
This is an opportunity to work directly for one of the aerospace sectors most respected, well known business leaders with a strong belief in workforce empowerment, training, and development. This represents an opportunity to fast track your career, learn and work with the best and be part of a successful global group of companies.
Based in the North of Ireland this business has plans to grow and evolve and as part of this we are now seeking an experienced, Accountable Quality Professional to take over the running of the function.
As part of the leadership team, responsibilities will include:
- Manage the in house QMS, train and develop stakeholders / users accordingly
- Liaise with operations to eradicate quality issues and implement corrective actions.
- Champion improvement related change initiatives.
- Use quality tools and methodologies such as PFMEA and SPC to manage activities
- Manage any customer complaints/compliance issues
- Work to reduce the scrap rate on site
- manage a relativly new team
This business is instantly recognisable within the aerospace market. They have high expectations but offer tangible career prospects, on- going training and global exposure to those that aspire to it.
Click on the 'Apply now' button now and we will respond to you within 48 hours.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's