|Job Title:||Quality Manager|
|Location:||Huddersfield, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2017 10:41|
QUALITY MANAGER - AUTOMOTIVE HUDDERSFIELD
Circa £65,000, plus benefits package
Supplying some of the most renowned automotive, off-highway, and agricultural vehicle manufacturers in the world, a leading component supplier is continuing to expand due to its known product quality and range. They are now looking for an experienced Quality Manager to join their Engineering Management team.
A highly driven Quality Manager is needed to deliver this:
- Assess current standards / performance levels
- Understand the state of current systems
- Build, motivate and lead a high performing team (circa 10)
- Reduce customer complaints
- Facilitate containment and corrective actions
- Have a strong, firm, consultative approach to ensuring they become embedded into the operation
- Drive behavioural change so that other functions take accountability for quality
- Improve data capture accuracy and integrity
- Standardise reporting processes
- Manage NPI quality activities
- Contribute to the approval / validation of new production lines CAPEX programmes
The successful Quality Manager will have previous experience of working in an engineering background such as automotive or other mechanical/machining environments with a full understanding of TS16949, where the traceability of a technical product and achieving the highest level of quality is your main focus.
One of the most important things for this role is the ability to communicate effectively at all levels. You will have a systematic approach to root cause analysis and fault detection and be able to effectively manage your team and develop relationships, both internally and externally.
If you are interested in the position, 'APPLY NOW', we are interviewing this week and next.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Graduate Engineer - Quality or Engineering degree required
£25000 - £35000 per annum + POSSIBLE RELOCATION PACKAGE
£42000 - £45000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
£38000 - £45000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
HR Programme Manager
Stockport, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £65000 per annum
£35000 - £36000 per annum