|Job Title:||Quality Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Additional benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2017 10:18|
Quality Manager - FMCG
Circa £40,000-£50,000 including competitive benefits.
Globally positioned, very well established and operating as one of the largest players within its sector, our client has the enviable reputation as being one of the most established and innovative FMCG manufacturers in Europe.
With aim to differentiate, customer driven and operating with a strong emphasis on product development and improvement, the company has seen significant growth over recent years, resulting in greater demand and customer expectations.
The company can now boast a brand-new opportunity to recruit a Quality Manager for one of their most successful sites.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring continued certification to the ISO9001, BRC and FSC standards.
- Maintenance and development of the current Quality management and Hygiene management systems.
- Ensuring all scheduled Audits are completed to deadline.
- Corrective actions completion to deadlines.
- The support and drive the continuous improvement of production standards through the effective management of Quality and Hygiene policies.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting against site targets.
- Management of complaints both internally and externally for both customers and suppliers, investigating discrepancies and implementing corrective actions.
- Monthly reporting of Environmental measures.
- Contractor management.
- Leading the onsite HARM (HACCP) team to ensure product safety.
- Leading monthly site meetings and to champion any campaigns aimed at continues improvement. (PACE)
- Hosting customer audits and visiting customer premises to investigate and feedback on any issues.
- Attending group Quality Manager Meetings and adopting agreed processes as appropriate.
- Management of onsite laboratory and associated personnel.Â
- Working with the site management team working towards delivery of service and pre-agreed changes to further improve all round quality of site.
The ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate will have along with knowledge of the PACE program and understanding of HARM/HACCP. Experience of root cause analysis techniques and process improvements would be of benefit also.
Experience of conducting ISO9001 and BRC audits and to be certified to minimum Internal auditor level (Lead auditor preferable) would be essential along with a well organsied, pro active, structured individual with good attention to detail, with the ability to communicate influentially at all levels.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's