|Job Title:||Quality Manager|
|Salary:||£1 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2017 09:48|
One of the largest and most recognised household names within the UK are now looking to recruit into their operations department a Quality Manager at their office near Stroud on a 24-month contract. As Quality Manager, you will be a key member of the technical team, working alongside Operational Management and acting as deputy to the Technical Operations Manager. This will involve,
· Managing and developing the Liquids Quality Assurance team.
· Delivering continuous quality improvement and retail customer initiatives.
· Acting as a focal point for investigating and responding to customer complaints and other quality incidents.
· To manage and develop the Liquids Quality Assurance team.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
* Maintain operations to meet quality standards.
* Maintain the application of the HACCP system to both food safety and product quality issues
To ensure a HACCP plan is in place for all products.
* Provide key point of contact for retail customers on technical matters.
* Contribute to the evaluation of proposed changes to services, products, systems and procedures and to implement and evaluate changes to these.
* Analyse quality data and advise site management of trends and to advise on corrective action.
* Set, monitor and update work objectives for team and individuals, providing feedback on performance.
* Allocate work and evaluate teams, individuals and self against objectives.
* Lead meetings and group discussions to solve problems and make decisions, to assist in the resolution of quality/ technical related problems.
Key skills & experience:
* Degree in Food Science or equivalent.
* Supervisory experience in QA within a high-risk food environment.
* An understanding of Quality Management Systems including ISO9000 and EFSIS.
* An understanding of current food legislation.
* Computer literacy in spreadsheets, databases and presentation packages.
* Experience of dealing with enforcement agencies.
* Advanced qualification in food hygiene.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£38000 - £45000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
PROJECT MANAGER - MANUFACTURING
£45000 - £50000 per annum + PACKAGE
HR Programme Manager
Stockport, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £65000 per annum
WORKSHOP TECHNICIAN - ASSEMBLY