|Job Title:||Quality Manager|
|Location:||North Wales, Wales|
|Salary:||Up to £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2018 16:06|
This well-established aerospace manufacturing business are looking to recruit into their operations team a Quality Manager to support current and future growth for the site.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the successful Quality Manager will: -
- Ensure that Quality Management System (QMS) is established, implemented, and maintained.
- Report to senior management on the performance and measurement of the QMS.
- Conduct internal audits.
- Ensure that a document control procedure is adopted to approve, review and update all changes to critical documents.
- Analyse data on the effectiveness of the QMS.
- Liaise with the external assessment body on all matters related to accreditation of AS9100.
- Manage and develop your team of two Quality Engineers.
The Quality Manager will have: -
- Gained their quality management experience within the aerospace industry.
- Experience working with AS9100.
- Experience managing and mentoring a team within quality.
- The opportunity to join a rapidly expanding aerospace business that is consistently growing.
- A salary to £50,000
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Early finish on Friday
- Relocation package if required
To apply for this opportunity please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's