|Job Title:||Quality Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2018 16:11|
Are you a quality manager looking to make a difference but with no autonomy in your current role? Do you have ideas that would add value or improvement to your department but are unable to implement them? Are you looking for a new challenge you can put your own stamp on?
My client, a privately-owned giant in the manufacture of hard landscape materials is looking to appoint a Quality Manager to head up a team of 8 quality engineer across 2 sites! Reporting into the regional quality manager with a dotted line into the technical director, the responsibility of site certifications, ISO accreditations along with quality standard across the business falls to this key member of senior management.
Offering a growing range of construction solutions for both commercial and housing projects, boasting a portfolio of around nearly 500 products all manufactured between 1 of 2 sites in the UK, it's safe to say my client can offer long term security and progressive opportunities!
The responsibility of the Quality Manager will be:
- To be responsible for the Quality Team and overall Quality performance of 2 manufacturing sites.
- Hands-on management of the company's Quality Compliance.
- Maintain all quality standards and accreditations.
- Look to integrate standards site wide in all disciplines.
- Create a culture of high-Quality standards.
- Develop a team and train staff of all levels.
- Sit as a Senior Member within the business and work closely with all departments.
- Implement strategy and relevant systems to ensure QMS is effective.
- Work in line with CI principles.
- Write Technical Reports, attend weekly management meetings and act as champion of quality across the business.
- Manage budget for Quality.
- Continues improvement activities.
- Leading audits and dealing with supplier escalated issues.
The ideal candidates for the position of Quality Manager will possess the following:
- Exposure to ISO9001
- Exposure to construction sector
- Exposure to working with concrete material/mix
- Experience of Quality Managements or engineering
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
MACHINE SETTER (WOODWORK)
Greater Manchester, England
£11.91 - £12.91 per hour + BENEFITS
£27000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
Testing Officer - Fire resistance and reaction
Up to £35000.00 per annum
Up to £23000.00 per annum