|Job Title:||Quality Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2019 15:01|
A unique and interesting opportunity has come to light with our client based in the Bourne area.
Currently operating over 22 sites in the UK, a market leader in what they do, supplying into multiple industries, there is an established need for a Quality Manager to embark on a clearly progressive opportunity with a business that offers personal investment and progressive opportunities.
Looking for fresh ideas, a unique approach to quality management and an undeniable tenacious attitude.
Successful in provide an environment where all employees can grow and thrive. They value teamwork and recognise that the success of their business depends upon the skills, commitment, and loyalty of their people so are sure to return the favour 10-fold, always striving to offer a working environment where these attributes are rewarded.
Role responsibilities of a Quality Manager include:
- Work with production and support functions to maintain and improve our quality systems and adherence to operational best practice thus guaranteeing compliance to external and internal standards
- Develop strong Customer relations through regular interaction with Customers, maintaining a high standard of outcome from Customer audits and by ensuring supply of the highest quality product.
- Drive improvement activities to support quality and financial performance, lead key improvement projects evolving through customer requirements, legislative changes and amendments of the Pharmaceutical code to ensure compliance with standards and accreditation audits.
- Where necessary draft, review and implement changes to our quality system, standard operating procedures and policies to satisfy customer and third-party requirements.
The successful candidate should preferably have previous experience of working within a similar role gained within a manufacturing industry. Candidates must be able to demonstrate consistent decision making, project management and problem-solving skills. You will be communicating at all levels, so ability to work using own initiative as well as part of a team are essential
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a Quality role at a senior or management level
- Working and audit knowledge of ISO 9001, PS 9000, 18001, 14001 and BRC
- Experience in a manufacturing/production environment ideally with experience within a pharmaceutical environment and knowledge of Industry standards and guidelines
- Demonstrable experience of leading change and implementing continuous improvement processes
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Project management and problem-solving skills such as 6 Sigma, or another recognised Business Improvement Technique
- Root cause analysis and problem-solving techniques
- Skilled in information handling, analysis and presentation.
Those interested must apply without delay, or to register your interested with more visibility, please call Sharon at Morgan Ryder associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Wigan, Greater Manchester
Up to £40000 per annum
£35000 - £40000.00 per annum + benefits
Customer Services Account Manager
Littlehampton, West Sussex
Up to £27000 per annum
Business Development Manager
£50000 - £55000 per annum + 20% Bonus (OTE)
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £34000 per annum